Originally posted by 98 SE:
Originally posted by tjbugs1:
On here? What about you. Somebody doesnâ??t believe him and tells him that, so you delete it from the forums. I know itâ??s a private forum but have you ever heard of the FIRST AMEMDMENT. Its what makes this land of the free so grate. Its what allows us to speak out if we donâ??t like something, NO MATTER WHAT THAT MIGHT BE! So do what you want with YOUR site. On this one were aloud to say what we want. We might be sorry for his loss or sorry that he is a lire. So you FU and YOUR site, DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah there.

This site is no more 'democratic' than FCO. Both sites are privately owned and operated. You can't even say CEG "allows the first amendment" ... there are many rules and those disobeying are deleted/locked. Even regular posts can be arbitrarily deleted at mods' discretion (although they generally have good reason to do so).

There was a peace on both sides between the two sites ... let's keep it that way ... ok?

True both sites are privately owned and operated as I said before, but what im saying is that others and I said that this guys a liar. We did nothing thatâ??s not within the guidelines of the rules of both sites. What im try to say is that HE, Dom, doesnâ??t like whatâ??s being said so he just delete it. Thatâ??s not right. Now if I or some one else did or said something that needs to be edited or even as far as deleted then I am ok with that. NO one went out side the lines on FCO or here. (If I am wrong some one let me know) It just makes me mad because if you donâ??t think the same as him, Dom, he will just delete it. He says itâ??s to help zippy in his time of need but were dose he draw the line next time. I know that the first amendment doesnâ??t apply here or on FCO, but if I am following the rules you have set for me and you donâ??t like what I am saying are you just going to change it or delete it to met your needs? Just because its YOUR web site.

DOM, I am sorry for saying FU and your site. I was mad and it got the best of me. I donâ??t even know you; you might be a real good guy for all I know. I am Sorry, but I still stand behind what I said and I disagree with the way you run you site.

And to every one here on CEG, I am sorry for braking the peace between FCO and CEG. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1