Originally posted by BuckeyeSVT:
Quote:

I'm sorry but I'm throwing the BS flag on this one. If I get called out and it turns out to be true, then that is what happens and I apologize but I don't see that happening.

Who wants to be wearing that egg on their face? C'mon people - Seriously. There's people on here that remind me of little kids running around with sharp knives. Senseless.

-Dom

On here? What about you. Somebody doesnâ??t believe him and tells him that, so you delete it from the forums. I know itâ??s a private forum but have you ever heard of the FIRST AMEMDMENT. Its what makes this land of the free so grate. Its what allows us to speak out if we donâ??t like something, NO MATTER WHAT THAT MIGHT BE! So do what you want with YOUR site. On this one were aloud to say what we want. We might be sorry for his loss or sorry that he is a lire. So you FU and YOUR site, DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1