Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#910253 03/27/04 04:23 PM
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Quote:

I'm sorry but I'm throwing the BS flag on this one. If I get called out and it turns out to be true, then that is what happens and I apologize but I don't see that happening.

Who wants to be wearing that egg on their face? C'mon people - Seriously. There's people on here that remind me of little kids running around with sharp knives. Senseless.

-Dom

#910254 03/28/04 05:18 AM
T
T
I agree I have been over at Fordcontour.org and read all his post and believe his story does not fit with somebody who lost his fiancee. Im a psychology grad student and do believe that his behavior does not coincides with the situation. Im specializing in psychological profiling so seeing if people are lying or not is something I focus on. If you look at his last post the simple question of a link to the obituary to send flowers or cards where denied. He said the fordcontour was like family and thats why he shared his story so why not let his family send there condolences ? If im wrong I truly apologize but If it is a lie its one of the worst and most heart less ones. I would hate to imagine somebody who really did lose a loved one to a drunk driver finding out somebody used that as lie for attention.

#910255 03/28/04 07:02 AM
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Hope someone would not say some chit like that, but I agree too, after some research, I think he's full of it too.

99' SVT #811 of 2760 Born on january, 12, 1999. "This may have been his only shot at number one, but he just sucks on so many levels that I couldnâ??t even let him win a contest of suckiness."
#910256 03/29/04 04:30 AM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
My condolences and god bless

2000 CSVT #1172 of 2150 Toreador Red Birthday 1/4/2000 *Drop in K&N/FMS Wires/AutolitePP Plugs *Sylvania SilverStar/Indiglo Gauges *Pioneer Premier P730/Sound by Audiobahn *White HVAC Panel/Elky Mesh Mod/35% tint
#910257 03/29/04 05:05 AM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by BuckeyeSVT:
Quote:

I'm sorry but I'm throwing the BS flag on this one. If I get called out and it turns out to be true, then that is what happens and I apologize but I don't see that happening.

Who wants to be wearing that egg on their face? C'mon people - Seriously. There's people on here that remind me of little kids running around with sharp knives. Senseless.

-Dom

On here? What about you. Somebody doesnâ??t believe him and tells him that, so you delete it from the forums. I know itâ??s a private forum but have you ever heard of the FIRST AMEMDMENT. Its what makes this land of the free so grate. Its what allows us to speak out if we donâ??t like something, NO MATTER WHAT THAT MIGHT BE! So do what you want with YOUR site. On this one were aloud to say what we want. We might be sorry for his loss or sorry that he is a lire. So you FU and YOUR site, DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
#910258 03/29/04 05:43 AM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by tjbugs1:
On here? What about you. Somebody doesnâ??t believe him and tells him that, so you delete it from the forums. I know itâ??s a private forum but have you ever heard of the FIRST AMEMDMENT. Its what makes this land of the free so grate. Its what allows us to speak out if we donâ??t like something, NO MATTER WHAT THAT MIGHT BE! So do what you want with YOUR site. On this one were aloud to say what we want. We might be sorry for his loss or sorry that he is a lire. So you FU and YOUR site, DOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah there.

This site is no more 'democratic' than FCO. Both sites are privately owned and operated. You can't even say CEG "allows the first amendment" ... there are many rules and those disobeying are deleted/locked. Even regular posts can be arbitrarily deleted at mods' discretion (although they generally have good reason to do so).

There was a peace on both sides between the two sites ... let's keep it that way ... ok?

#910259 03/29/04 05:51 AM
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
I think it's pretty retarded when you have forum wars from different sites. But what's more retarded to me is Dom blaming CEG people for the flaming against Zippy when it was his boys who started that crap. Then he whines about people from CEG reg'ing over there just to start stuff yet he comes on here doing the same thing and attacking CEG members. Hippocrites crack me up.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
#910260 03/29/04 09:33 AM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 98 SE:

Woah there.

This site is no more 'democratic' than FCO. Both sites are privately owned and operated. You can't even say CEG "allows the first amendment" ... there are many rules and those disobeying are deleted/locked. Even regular posts can be arbitrarily deleted at mods' discretion (although they generally have good reason to do so).

There was a peace on both sides between the two sites ... let's keep it that way ... ok?

True both sites are privately owned and operated as I said before, but what im saying is that others and I said that this guys a liar. We did nothing thatâ??s not within the guidelines of the rules of both sites. What im try to say is that HE, Dom, doesnâ??t like whatâ??s being said so he just delete it. Thatâ??s not right. Now if I or some one else did or said something that needs to be edited or even as far as deleted then I am ok with that. NO one went out side the lines on FCO or here. (If I am wrong some one let me know) It just makes me mad because if you donâ??t think the same as him, Dom, he will just delete it. He says itâ??s to help zippy in his time of need but were dose he draw the line next time. I know that the first amendment doesnâ??t apply here or on FCO, but if I am following the rules you have set for me and you donâ??t like what I am saying are you just going to change it or delete it to met your needs? Just because its YOUR web site.

DOM, I am sorry for saying FU and your site. I was mad and it got the best of me. I donâ??t even know you; you might be a real good guy for all I know. I am Sorry, but I still stand behind what I said and I disagree with the way you run you site.

And to every one here on CEG, I am sorry for braking the peace between FCO and CEG. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!

"I guess of all my uncles, I liked Uncle Cave Man the best. We called him Uncle Cave Man because he lived in a cave and because sometimes he'd eat one of us. Later on we found out he was a bear" http://www.cardomain.com/ride/586498/1
#910261 03/29/04 03:42 PM
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by 98 SE:

Woah there.

True both sites are privately owned and operated as I said before, but what im saying is that others and I said that this guys a liar. We did nothing thatâ??s not within the guidelines of the rules of both sites. What im try to say is that HE, Dom, doesnâ??t like whatâ??s being said so he just delete it. Thatâ??s not right. Now if I or some one else did or said something that needs to be edited or even as far as deleted then I am ok with that. NO one went out side the lines on FCO or here. (If I am wrong some one let me know) It just makes me mad because if you donâ??t think the same as him, Dom, he will just delete it. He says itâ??s to help zippy in his time of need but were dose he draw the line next time. I know that the first amendment doesnâ??t apply here or on FCO, but if I am following the rules you have set for me and you donâ??t like what I am saying are you just going to change it or delete it to met your needs? Just because its YOUR web site.

DOM, I am sorry for saying FU and your site. I was mad and it got the best of me. I donâ??t even know you; you might be a real good guy for all I know. I am Sorry, but I still stand behind what I said and I disagree with the way you run you site.

And to every one here on CEG, I am sorry for braking the peace between FCO and CEG. SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!

Tjbugs,

There is really no hard feelings - Just a difference in the way the sites are managed. It was my decision to delete the post by Gamaru, I felt it was insensitive and it was basically directed to me which should've been PM'd/Emailed instead of posted. I PM'd the individual and he apologized for posting it. But - Then people started coming over and registering to take shots after I just cleaned up that mess... That made me peeved (to say the least). I already gave Josh a deadline to submit proof or he would be banned. Since he couldn't produce anything - I had no choice. He deleted all his photos himself - I didn't. I just deleted his account.

And BTW - For those of you who are concerned about this girl and her safety (if this isn't for real) I filed a complaint with the FBI. The case# is I04032908467513 . If anyone has anything to add, or knows information that hasn't been disclosed please let them know. Either way now, we will know if this is a hoax or for real. I just hope for his sake that is it real.

-Dom

#910262 03/29/04 04:24 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
This is what Zippy posted on another site , sorry for the faul language
Originally posted by zippy/josh:
[RANT ON!]This whole thing about people calling me out is [censored] IN AND OF ITSELF! i posted on a car forum because I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE [censored] ELSE TO DO. i thought they would like to know, i didnt mean for this [censored] to get put all over the net. i cant offer you an explanationa s to why its not in the news, i dont have the sliughtest [censored] clue, and to be honest, its the VERY LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS AT THE MOMENT.

im having a hard enough time with this without having to worry about what some [censored] who has never even met me, thinks about what i say. im sick of this [censored]. and im not going to stand fr it anymore. i have been letting people walk all over my ass for far too long. thats it. im done with it. you have a problem with me, ill e-mail you my adress and you can call me out mano y mano. i have a lot, and i mean ALOT, of rage built up from this, and im just dyin for somebody to give me a reason to kick the [censored] outta them!

that having been said, i know none of you here fell that way. so dont take this personally. to all those who do have issues, let it be known, you are more then welcome to come to me and discuss it, be it face to face or via e-mail, i dont care, but DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, MAKE ME ( OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER) LOOK LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE INTERNET COMMUNITY...YOU MAY REGRET IT SOMEDAY!!!

what goes around comes around and i am not about to waste my time with a bunch of people who act like they are still in high school. GROW THE [censored] UP! what these people have done is by far the most insensitive thing anyone could ever do in a time of sadness such as this, infact, its almost pure evil. i will not stoop to the level of thse pricks. i have said all im going to say on the subject, if it comes up again, i will ignore it.

it seems i must endure this on my own and it is going to be hard enough without the worlds most insensitive pricks on CE @#! G! it really bothers me that people in this world are so brutal that they have to torture people like this. im not sure i even want to live in this world when this is the case! this tragedy has knocked the hell outta me my family and everyone else close to me. my life will never be the same, and those [censored] want to make it harder for me by calling me out? fck it. im done with it. i have no hard feelings against anyone except those who have made it clear that they dont believe me. i dont even hold anything against dom for wanting to ban me from FCO, he did what he felt had to do. there was too much contreversy around the subject, so he had to remove the person who created the subject to cover his own ass. i understand that. dom if your reading this, im sorry, but i didnt knwo what else to do. im not holding it against you, you were protecting your own intersts. i left of my own accord because i didnt want to make things any worse for you (chattavegas, please pass this along to dom in a PM if you would)

now, im am going to try to get on with my life and if the subject of someone doubting me ever comes up again, appropriate action will be taken. im sick of it. it will be considered personal flaming and as such not allowed. im not trying to take over your forum either greg. you assigned me as a moderator to keep the peace and that is exactly what i am doing. if you have a problem with it please feel free to PM me before taking any action so we can sort it out.

very truly, sincerely, pissed off,

josh[RANT OFF]

p.s. thanks for listening everybody, and to those who extended their condolences, it is greatly appreciated.

- Eric previous: '98 contour sport zetec mtx light prairie tan
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard