Originally posted by Gamaru:
At the risk of being kicked off this forum, which I very much like and enjoy....
I have a feeling.. a gut feeling, the you are a pathological liar that will create even the wildest of stories because you crave attention. I'm sure I'll feel the wrath of those that don't see what I see, but I'm not the type to sit by and watch these things happen. Proof will be in your inability to provide evidence of these events.

The evidence of a pathological liar is in the personality. Profiling as I'm sure you know is used by the government agencies, employers, security companies... I am so confident in this judgment call that I'll stake my membership that good ole' Josh has made a giant fool of everyone by manipulating them for his personal gain.
Manipulating people for they're sympathy is wrong. If I need to copy and paste evidence to support my theorys I will, but I'd rather have Stock Tour provide rock solid indisputable proof of these events.
For this act of manipulation, I put forward a motion to FCO to ban Stock_Tour unless he can provide evidence of the events that apparently took place. One major tool at his disposal would be a newspaper artical about the accident, or an obituary. I garentee these will never transpire.

For those that are shocked by my accusation, its a judgement call based on my in depth knowledge of psychology. I just dont want to see you all lied too. Bring it Josh.

Anyone else catch this?! (its on the 6th page)

Former owner of a 1995 Ford Contour GL w/ 2.0L ATX Proud owner of a 2005 Ford Taurus SE 3.0L V6 Vulcan --Looking for Commodore stuff (Drives, Units, Amiga, games, etc)If anyone has any of this laying around and wants it gone, lemme know --