Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
#910223 03/26/04 04:09 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Damn I hate drunk drivers. My girlfriend's dad does it all the time, it boils my blood. I had a friend who used to do it.. but I flipped out at him and made him stop. I hope by doing that I've at least a little bit helped stuff like this from happening.

I don't know you stocktour, but my prayers are with you. I hope this guy gets raped twice a day.

The Spickle New Car: Infra Red '04 FSVT Former Car: Black '98 CSVT, #3137/6535 "The Unluckiest car.. ever"
#910224 03/26/04 04:22 PM
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Quote:

Really, I was thinking the same thing... on top of that, why on earth would you discuss an insurance policy & give the amount w/ complete strangers online??? I don't mean to be an azz, I do feel bad, but damn some stuff you should keep to yourself...

He is not doing well...his life just came apart thats why!

Last edited by gsxr907; 03/26/04 04:33 PM.
#910225 03/26/04 04:32 PM
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Quote:

Damn I hate drunk drivers. My girlfriend's dad does it all the time, it boils my blood

If you ever see this call the police.....To save a life that could be you or your parent, brother, sister, Grandparent or someone else's or mine or who ever is reading THIS! I wish I had the chance to have stopped this prick! If you care call the police if you ever think someone is drunk. Think about it if some one would have called on this guy we WOULD NOT be talking about this!

#910226 03/26/04 04:33 PM
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
Originally posted by NJ Animal Man:
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
anyone know if this accident received news coverage?
I did some searching of the area newspapers but came up with nothing.

I was wondering the same thing. I feel sympathy for the man, but I wouldn't be posting to online messageboards while my fiancee was in a fight for her life. Just my opinion.

Really, I was thinking the same thing... on top of that, why on earth would you discuss an insurance policy & give the amount w/ complete strangers online??? I don't mean to be an azz, I do feel bad, but damn some stuff you should keep to yourself...

Different strokes for different folks... nobody reacts the same way when a tragedy happens, some people will get drunk, aggressif or whatever.

If you remember Zippy used to post everthing and anything that happens in his life and /or whatever crossed his mind at a particular moment, look around at other forums where he posts and you will see.

- Eric previous: '98 contour sport zetec mtx light prairie tan
#910227 03/26/04 04:36 PM
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by gsxr907:
Quote:

Damn I hate drunk drivers. My girlfriend's dad does it all the time, it boils my blood

If you ever see this call the police.....To save a life that could be you or your parent, brother, sister, Grandparent or someone else's or mine or who ever is reading THIS! I wish I had the chance to have stopped this prick! If you care call the police if you ever think someone is drunk. Think about it if some one would have called on this guy we WOULD NOT be talking about this!

I hate the concept of driving drunk with a passion. I was on the Atlantic City XWay a few months ago, and spotted a guy that was obviously driving drunk. I called 911, who in turn re-routed me to the Expressway Police. I told them the situation, and they asked me where on the XWay I was, because I was following this guy. I stayed on the XWay for another 20 miles (past my intended exit), to try to assist, but the cops never showed up. It was a real shame.

2005 Subaru Legacy | Ban Them Forever
#910228 03/26/04 04:41 PM
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Quote:

Originally posted by gsxr907:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate the concept of driving drunk with a passion. I was on the Atlantic City XWay a few months ago, and spotted a guy that was obviously driving drunk. I called 911, who in turn re-routed me to the Expressway Police. I told them the situation, and they asked me where on the XWay I was, because I was following this guy. I stayed on the XWay for another 20 miles (past my intended exit), to try to assist, but the cops never showed up. It was a real shame.

Thank you...I Drive like an ass some times but never drunk...thanks for effort...I did same but the police did get the guy who was DRUNK ...he was all over the road I called.

#910229 03/26/04 08:48 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I lost my grandfather in 99 to a drunk driver. Bout the worse thing that could happen. You have no control of the things that could happen on the road. You may be a great offensive driver, but there is always someone out there that sohouldnt be.

Condolences to Zippy and his family.Readin his announcement post, his fiance wasnt older than 20. That is such a shame.

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!
#910230 03/26/04 09:03 PM
C
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by LUCA:

What a horrbile tragedy!
My prayers go out to him and his family.

-Ken V. 1998.5 SE Praire Tan Zetec ATX psycho_bass@hotmail.com Roush springs Roush rear sway bar BAT struts 17" Millie Miglia HT3 and a ton of subtle asthetic mods
#910231 03/26/04 09:34 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
That's terrible! My thoughts are with him and his and her family/friends.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
#910232 03/26/04 10:02 PM
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M

Thats horrible!!!
BAC of .42!!!!! What was that fecker thinkin? That'll not only impair your judgment but just about kill ya!!!
He said his attorney asked if he wanted the death penalty for the guy. I have never heard of the death penalty for drunk driving. But, hell, just throwing them in prison for a day or two is not enough! I wonder where he lives!

98 Mystique LS DOB 06/97
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard