Originally posted by Ronan:
Not dissing the Cobra (want one,want one) but you've just highlighted that is has 2 extra cylinders and a blower! and its only 1 second quickler down the 1/4! It just hammers home the achievement of Demons car!
That just puts it all in perspective! Congrads again Demon, you must have created a monster.

Well mmars just needs to learn how to drive his Cobra I ran a 04 Cobra with less mods than him last time out at the track. This guy busted a severely traction limited 12.4@119mph with a 2.2 60'. This was going into a full on 20mph headwind which was sucking out about .2 ET and 3mph in trap. I watched another 03 Cobra roll up to the line and make an amazing pass of ~11.3@125mph. What was different in this 03 Cobra? It had an aftermarket SC, full exhaust, LIVE axle rear, 26" slicks. On the outside the car looked stock except for the drag wheels, front and rear.

I know Demon's car is fast as balls, but the difference between a high 13 at 101mph vs a car pulling traction limited mid 12s@119mph is not even funny. I was side by side with the 04 Cobra till about the 660' because he was all over the place. Once he hooked up, it was like I was standing still.

Dave

black 96 Maxima SE Best ET/MPH: 14.31@99.3mph with a 2.18 60' JDM intake manifold, ECU, intake, y-pipe, muffler