Greg's CSVT is definately a 13-second ride and he'd definately be quicker on a sea level track. KCIR is much better than it was prior to the resurfacing, but it's still far from being a "quick" or "optimistic" track. Granted the density air conditions Greg ran in were ideal (40s, ultra high baro, zilch humidity), but his car is still balls fast. He does has every NA mod under the sun, but it doesn't discredit the quickness of his CSVT. As of right now, he's the quickest NA 4-door in KC and I really don't see how I'll regain my title from him. He's just too quick now. I believe his prior best was a higher 14.6 nearly 96mph in much warmer and thicker air. The conditions yesterday alone were good for a few tenths and a couple mph.

My only bone to pick with Greg is that we were going to race next weekend at the track, but he pussed out and decide to go yesterday. I passed up a great day to race because that Jerky told me next week was race week He knows I'm mad at him

Dave

black 96 Maxima SE Best ET/MPH: 14.31@99.3mph with a 2.18 60' JDM intake manifold, ECU, intake, y-pipe, muffler