Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I was just thinking that it might be nice if these could be sewn right on some polo's or something. Especially those of us that are fairly local could buy a shirt and get the logo we want sewn on.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
ya, that'd be cool. Rather than put the logo on a patch, put it right onto a polo. (aka embroider) I'd be interested in that, price dependent.

2000 CSVT Silver Frost: #942 of 2150 HID Projectors and Fog Light Mod, Optomized TB, MSDS headers 2003 Silverstone Z
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by epattonm:
ya, that'd be cool. Rather than put the logo on a patch, put it right onto a polo. (aka embroider) I'd be interested in that, price dependent.

That's what I had meant.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Same price. If you provide me with the shirt, I can sew it for $5.00 for each logo (translation, if you want two logos on a shirt, $10.00, and so on). Ofcourse, shipping (if needed) would be alittle more. I'm open for anything. If you like, everyone coming tot he meet, bring a shirt you would like to have done, drop it off with me, and Ic an deliver it to you next week... free of charge. (25 mile radious from the meetin' spot) or meet half way. I'll do any of the logos that I can make as a patch. I actually just started working on a "swooshy contour" logo for a patch, and its gonna look killer. I'm gonna have all kinds of examples at the meet saturday, so you guys can pick and choose, adjust, whatever.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:
I actually just started working on a "swooshy contour" logo for a patch, and its gonna look killer.

Hmm, I wonder who those could be for??
For those wonder what a "swoosy contour" is, it's the design that was used on the back of the CEG jackets done a couple months ago.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
E
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
E
There was an "outline" of the svt front on this site a while back, IIRC it was the headlights and the bottom grille or something along those lines. That would be pretty sweet.

"God Got a Good One" 1982-2004 I love you JLM!
N
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
N
I think you're refering to the design they plan to use for the SZ Tshirts. That was a pretty sweet design, and I bet it would look sweet in someone tour.

Shawn Clone Jezabel- 1999 SE Sport V6 MTX- Severly wounded, comatose Silver frost/Black Exterior-Midnight Blue Interior The Firecracker- 1995 Mystique LS V6 MTX stock and backfiring like a rifle shot I have 3 loves, my God, Brittany, and my Car.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
hey i havent been on lately but i think those are sick and ive been waitin for something like that. i almost feel like you read my mind. but im not in. just kidding im definatley in for a pair if they are still available.

T
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
T
Still got em'! Anything you can think of, I got it!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
Very nice work. Let me stew for a day or two, but I'm thinking either a Silver w/ blue or T-red w/ blue would look good on my dashmat...

Derek Scion xB 5-spd Previous: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Please share the road with cyclists.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard