I've got another addition to some of the patches availble. I will also have a few more made up tommorow. Here is a CEG logo patch I have both solid black, or outline black CEG letters. Here is an extremly crappy pic taken with a 15.00 web cam of the solid black one.

I will have several this saturday including SVT, mercury Logo, Contour logo, ford logo, CEG logo, mercury name plate logo, and an example (thanks fat daddy) of a #1234/1234 patch tha looks really good. PM me if anyone is interested. I have SVT patches made up right now of Red with black outline, Red with tan outline, Red with dark blue outline, silver with black ouline. Ford emblem consiste of ford blue with white letters, and the contour and mercury patches are white, silver, or black right now. Any patch is still 10.00 for a pair including shipping.

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15