Hey everyone, Buzz Green here, the undisputed king of Nascar. Speaking of Nascar, why wasn't the tour ever the body for Fords?

The missing at high rpms could be a few things...

Throttle position sensor, don't ask me why, that's what my textbook said. It doesn't seem to make sense to me, but maybe someone can make heads or tails out of it.

It sounds like you might be running a little rich, in which case I would use a octane booster, this should get your plugs nice and clean.

I have always been a bit of a shadetree myself, get the car running, drive around town about 10 miles, work on it some more, that's what I love about the tour, it's practically 3X better than that, consistantly. I mainly like to tear it apart, what's it worth having a car if you don't tear into it every now and then.

Personally I love the feeling of slamming the throttle to the floor, and dropping it from neutral to drive, this car is indestructable.

Has anyone used their tour to haul animals? I live on a farm, just wanted to know if it's a good idea or not. I was thinking nothing bigger than a llama. Well, gotta get back to my nascar videos.

Hope I answered your questions...

Buzz,

96.5 tour, NOS.