JaTo:
You are one of the most intelligent people on this board, and I respect and agree with you on a lot of the things you say on this board. But, 99SESPORT didn't condemn anyone. He was condemning the act of homosexuality. There is a BIG difference.

99SESPORT:
I am sure you are realizing that religious debates are almost impossible to "win". That is why this has gone on for 6 pages (and counting).

Beowolf:
There is no "proof" if God exists, and there is no "proof" that He doesn't. It all boils down to what method of creation you want to put your faith in. To me, my proof of God is the universe and its unbelievable complexity. There is no way it happened by chance. My guess (please correct me if I am wrong) is that your "proof" is that life started when rain fell on a rock for millions of years, or that the universe happened when a point of mass (all the matter of the universe was concentrated in a point smaller than a period) exploded. (Oh, BTW, where did that point come from?)

We all have faith in something. My religion is Christianity, your religion is Evolution. (Yes, Evolution is a religion.)

Evolution says that we are just animals. There is no higher being to answer to. There is nothing after we die. So why not do what we want, when we want it? Whatever makes me happy is OK, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. There begins the "slippery slope."

Chad Purser 2002 Lexus IS300 5-speed manual formerly '98 Silver SVT