Quote:

The point is this: if homosexuality isn't genetic, then marriage is out of the question. The government should not allow marriage based on a deviant behavior.

Deviant? Deviant? DEVIANT?

Says who? You? If you found that splitting your Oreo's in half was deviant, does that mean anything?

You are making a MORAL judgement based upon your own moral code. I don't find homosexuality deviant in any way and I am insulted by this idiotic regression into whether or not homosexuality is a genetic or learned behavior.

What does it matter anyway? Marriage is a societal custom. I was being sarcastic before, but let me ask you seriously a few questions. Why do we have any legal protections for the societal custom of marriage? Is there a genetic predisposition towards marriage in the human genome? Where in the human genome does it specify man + woman = marriage?

If we want to look at this from a physological standpoint, the human male is genetically equipped for bigamy and polyandry. Scientific studies have shown that male ejaculatory fluid aggresively creates a environment detrimental to any other semen in the female body. Or let us discuss that the uncircumcised male penis acts as a suctioning devide to remove any already deposited semen from the female. of course, this is not to fit some moral code, this is just to propigate the males's DNA to another generation.

Shall we move on how women are equiped by nature to handle multiple male parters in a short time so as to increase the chances of impregnation?

2000 Contour SE Sport Originator of the Beowulf Headlight Mod and the Beowulf CAI