Quote:

1) You are being a hypocrite. First you slam my link to family.org, then you link to gaycity.com, errr, I mean sfgate.com.

That was, quite obviously, his point.

Quote:

2) One of the articles I listed simply states that the study linking genetics to homosexuality was wrong, and it gave facts supporting the article. There was no bias to it. Since homosexuality is NOT genetic, then the gay activists have no basis for marriage.

It's not?

According to whom?

Oh yeah, "family.org". A wholly biased website. Meanwhile the majority of modern scientists (whom are largely heterosexual mind you) believe it is genetic.

Again, that was his point.

Quote:

3) The other article I linked to gives specific examples of how homosexuality is social, not genetic. Yes, the title may turn a you away, but the arguments in the article are real.

Again, a very biased source.

And what exactly is a "real" argument? I mean, what I'm saying now is real isn't it. My argument is real.

Hell, I could write an article and give it to family.org and you'd mindlessly believe that one too, wouldn't you?

Quote:

4) In your article, it lists specific instances of same sex marriages. I'm sorry, but it is not a "sanctified" or "Christian" marriage if it is same-sex. I don't care what the anthropologist says. The second example is hardly a good one, either. Are the Romans around today? I didn't think so. Why aren't they? They became obsessed with overindulgence.

All I've got to say is Go read a history book if you really think that's what caused the fall of the Roman Empire.

A combination of internal problems caused by Christianity (that's ironic, isn't it) and external problems caused by enemies caused the downfall of the Roman Empire. Not Orgies.

EDIT: And just to give you an idea, of how biased family.org is, my web filter at work BLOCKS IT on the pretenses of "Discriminatory Content" -- and the railroad is a pretty damn conservative workplace.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX