Originally posted by zgendron:
When you throw out carpet bombing statements like "I hate all gays", it really pisses people off. Some people on this board are probably gay. Its just incredibly ignorant.

This is the thing I had the most problem with. At least one person posting in the thread is openly gay. Why would you say that kind of stuff knowing that to be true??? I can all but guarantee you'd never say this stuff face to face. How do you know that somebody reading this isn't a guy you might run into at a local meet or Spring Zing who is gay??

You're young so you might not know how ignorant you sound, but you're going to deal with gay people EVERY SINGLE DAY for the rest of your life whether you know it or not. Why paint them with the same brush?? I can find people that piss me off from probably every ethnicity or sexual preference or whatever... doesn't mean I hate all of them. Christ, my neighbor's dog annoys the sh*t out of me. Doesn't make me like my dog any less.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...