Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

What are you? Some kind of anal loving [censored] a$$? I mean wtf is this [censored]?

Nope. I'm just a person who finds it hysterical that your buttons can so easily be pushed by something as trivial as who someone might sleep with... Get a grip.

Because I hate gay people I am labeled as gay myself? That is fcuking hilarious.

Just another way to push buttons. You obviously are more offended by somebody thinking you might be gay than anything else in the world. It's hysterical.

Someone please lock this goddamn thread.

And give you the last word?? No thanks.

"I may disagree with everything you say sir, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
- Voltaire (?)

That's fine. You can say what you like, just don't get angry when someone calls you out on your ignorance and stupidity.

I wasn't hostile until you starting acting like a prick and implied various things. So in closing FCUK YOU!

So your first post in this thread where you stated,
"I don't care if they get married, but it shouldn't be all public and sh!t. And no benefits for them, they spread HIV like wildfire.

Ya know, fcuk gay people."
WASN'T hostile??? Give me a break.

I'll close by saying it's been a pleasure getting you riled up this afternoon. You've made it all too easy. Now go f*** yourself.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...