Originally posted by zgendron:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:

Ok. In HS a gay kid had a thing for me. I had no clue he was gay, and I was nice to him. Even offered up my vast knowledge of snowboarding and autos. A person I would befriend. Well, he started telling people I was gay and that he was gonna date me and [censored]. I had a gf at the time. Then I get a long ass love letter from him about how we're supposed to be together and sh!t. It sickens me to think of it even today. If I could watch him die and piss on his grave I WOULD!

Man, you had it rough!

What's the difference between this and some ugly chick doing the same thing? Or, what if a chick did it to a gay guy? Seriously, grow up and get some tolerance. Stop acting like a kid and we'll stop calling you one. I haven't seen one valid reason for you to hate people. Maybe someone else is a little confused, hence the hostility.

Excuse me? I have hostility because even after all that [censored] he didn't stop. And I have tried. I met a gay guy recently I was nice to him and all, even tolerant, until he started to talk to me about his 'gayness' I didn't want to hear about it, I have valid reasons for myself, and I felt like sharing them, it's my opinion based on my experiences and NO ONE has the right to call me stupid for thinking that way. I say I hate, but I am not going out and doing any physical harm to anyone. Let me hate.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!