Originally posted by Andy W.:
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I hate gay people. Maybe I have just dealt with dumb mother fcukers but idk. They don't know their place. It's not ignorance at all. I have formed my opinions through experience. No smiley here, I was just tired last night and not typing very proper.

LOL! You are one the reasons our society has so many problems. You've had experiences, let hear them. If my mind set were a narrowed are yours nased on my multiple encouters with all colors and creeds, I should hate everyone including my own. AIDS is rampant in DC and it's not gays, it's stupid teenagers having multiple partners and unprotected sex.

The gay community has cleaned up their act because it destroyed public opinion of them. Granted they are still seeing the effects of the original epidemic because it was to late for many. But they are careful that straight people who still think they are somehow immune.

-Andy

Ok. In HS a gay kid had a thing for me. I had no clue he was gay, and I was nice to him. Even offered up my vast knowledge of snowboarding and autos. A person I would befriend. Well, he started telling people I was gay and that he was gonna date me and [censored]. I had a gf at the time. Then I get a long ass love letter from him about how we're supposed to be together and sh!t. It sickens me to think of it even today. If I could watch him die and piss on his grave I WOULD!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!