Page 15 of 33 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 32 33
#895017 03/11/04 05:13 PM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Originally posted by JVT:
Originally posted by MarkO:
So far I have yet to hear one valid argument on the web, on TV or in a newspaper on why I should even care if gays get married.

Ditto.

By all means let them get married, won't affect me any.

Let them have all the benefits of a married heterosexual couple too for all I care.

-J

Agreed, I simply argue for it because our gov't wasting way too much time on it.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
#895018 03/11/04 05:21 PM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I hate gay people. Maybe I have just dealt with dumb mother fcukers but idk. They don't know their place. It's not ignorance at all. I have formed my opinions through experience. No smiley here, I was just tired last night and not typing very proper.

LOL! You are one the reasons our society has so many problems. You've had experiences, let hear them. If my mind set were a narrowed are yours nased on my multiple encouters with all colors and creeds, I should hate everyone including my own. AIDS is rampant in DC and it's not gays, it's stupid teenagers having multiple partners and unprotected sex.

The gay community has cleaned up their act because it destroyed public opinion of them. Granted they are still seeing the effects of the original epidemic because it was to late for many. But they are careful that straight people who still think they are somehow immune.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
#895019 03/11/04 05:23 PM
B
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
B
Audi is fun hehe... i was going to get a contour.. but what's the point? when you have Dean with his mystique around the corner? Damn that car lol. Until i get one, i will just work with him on bringing that car to the next level.

99 A4 1.8t kk04 turbo , turboxs bov, REVOteknik tuned- 18psi, Pflow max air filter, supersprint exhaust. Eibach Springs 2 inch drop, koni blues'. RS4 bumper, 1 piece euro clear headlights w/hid NewPaltz, NY.
#895020 03/11/04 05:45 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by 00SVT:
I hate gay people. Maybe I have just dealt with dumb mother fcukers but idk. They don't know their place. It's not ignorance at all.

Of course it isn't. Next time you go to a family function (aunts/uncles, cousins, whatever) take a look around. I'll bet you 10 grand one of those people that you probably love and respect is gay. Think about that for a minute, kid.

Ok, 1st off don't call me a kid. Second, if you dealt with the [censored] I went through you would have a hatred for them too. And the HIV thing was supposed to be funny. So yeah. I just think it would be wonderful if the whole gay community was underground or nonexistent.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#895021 03/11/04 05:50 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by Andy W.:
I hate gay people. Maybe I have just dealt with dumb mother fcukers but idk. They don't know their place. It's not ignorance at all. I have formed my opinions through experience. No smiley here, I was just tired last night and not typing very proper.

LOL! You are one the reasons our society has so many problems. You've had experiences, let hear them. If my mind set were a narrowed are yours nased on my multiple encouters with all colors and creeds, I should hate everyone including my own. AIDS is rampant in DC and it's not gays, it's stupid teenagers having multiple partners and unprotected sex.

The gay community has cleaned up their act because it destroyed public opinion of them. Granted they are still seeing the effects of the original epidemic because it was to late for many. But they are careful that straight people who still think they are somehow immune.

-Andy

Ok. In HS a gay kid had a thing for me. I had no clue he was gay, and I was nice to him. Even offered up my vast knowledge of snowboarding and autos. A person I would befriend. Well, he started telling people I was gay and that he was gonna date me and [censored]. I had a gf at the time. Then I get a long ass love letter from him about how we're supposed to be together and sh!t. It sickens me to think of it even today. If I could watch him die and piss on his grave I WOULD!

#895022 03/11/04 05:51 PM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Ok, 1st off don't call me a kid. Second, if you dealt with the [censored] I went through you would have a hatred for them too. And the HIV thing was supposed to be funny. So yeah. I just think it would be wonderful if the whole gay community was underground or nonexistent.

You keep saying "What you've been thru" If it's so horrible you should want to share it blast the gay community. I think your BSing it.

-Andy

#895023 03/11/04 06:02 PM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
So your bad experience with ONE confused highschooler has ruined you on gay people.

Thru four years of high school I was often the only white boy in my 30+ person classes. I was constantly harrassed by the ignorant fools. Fights, name calling, teasing, you name it. But, I met many awesome black people, and realized that it wasn't blacks that were bad but ignorant fools afraid of different people. And I think that description fits you to a T.

-Andy

#895024 03/11/04 06:04 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Sobeit. I've had others, one involving an old man when I was bagging grocieries at 14. And a few others, still, that was simply the worst. I have met many gay men, and I cannot say that I have met a gay man I could tolerate.

#895025 03/11/04 06:10 PM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
LOL! Sorry but they probably antagonized you because you are such a homophobe.

-Andy

#895026 03/11/04 06:22 PM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Quote:

Ok, 1st off don't call me a kid.

Just reading your nonsense tells me that you can't be very old. Your immaturity spews out like a volcano eruption. Truth hurts, apparently.

Quote:

Second, if you dealt with the [censored] I went through you would have a hatred for them too. And the HIV thing was supposed to be funny. So yeah. I just think it would be wonderful if the whole gay community was underground or nonexistent.

Yawn... You know what they say about the aggressive and full-blown homophobes and what they might be surpressing, don't you??

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
Page 15 of 33 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard