T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by 96RedSE5Sp:
Originally posted by Contouraholic:
So now the question becomes: "What's in our water?"

For one thing, not as much arsenic as the Bush Adminstration would like.

Bush and his buddies in the chemical industry are also doing their damndest to make sure we all get our minimum daily requirements of MTBEs.

Goverment allows the use of too many chemicals and also they use too many chemicals. They have a 50 year easement on parts of my property and they installed small buildings. The property is really small but they let it grow up and then use herbicides. With no vegetation all of the soil is washing away and the trees are dying within 30 or 40 feet of where they spray chemicals. I am going to loose several large trees and one huge oak tree and the river will probably wash away some of my riverfront property but that is the price we pay for chemicals. I told them that I will clear the property if they will not use herbicide. So they are letting me mow the lawn and things.

Chemicals companies hire special interest groups to lobby for them. U.S. citizens don't have the time or money to lobby but I would like to see the goverment use less chemicals.

Sometimes I watch the man the goverment sends out to work at my property. He has a tiny chain saw that is so dull that it takes him hours to cut a few small brush trees. He just does not know how to use a chain saw or how to sharpen them. I think he is an engineer because he works on the equipment and seems to understand how the equipment works. I think the next time he comes to work, I will see if he will let me show him how to sharpen a chain saw. A sharp chain saw will cut so much better.

The goverment always assumes if you don't drop dead right away from a chemical then you are OK. Things like asbestos can take years to slowly kill a person. It has no warning signs at first. Once it gets in your lungs it does not come out. Once in the lungs it slowly causes scar tissue to form and the person gradually suffocates and dies.

#895008 03/11/04 02:18 PM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
I don't care if they get married, but it shouldn't be all public and sh!t. And no benefits for them, they spread HIV like wildfire.

Ya know, fcuk gay people.

This statement is so over-the-top preposterous and asinine that I'm inclined to think that you're joking. But the lack of any sort of smiley makes me think otherwise...

Ignorance at its finest...

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
#895009 03/11/04 03:21 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I hate gay people. Maybe I have just dealt with dumb mother fcukers but idk. They don't know their place. It's not ignorance at all. I have formed my opinions through experience. No smiley here, I was just tired last night and not typing very proper.

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
#895010 03/11/04 03:44 PM
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Why do you hate gay people? Do you have a specific reason or do you just hate all gay people in general? When I was young I had a drunken gay married man to try to force himself on me. I grabbed my shotgun and I would have shot him but I was a young teenager and I did not want to get blood all over my parentâ??s house. After that I admit that I did hate all gay people for a long time but hate will eat away at a person so I had to get over it and move on with life.

I have met some caring gay people that were good friends. These gay people knew that I was not gay and respected that fact. These were the kind of people I could always depend on for help if I needed help. There are some good and bad gay people just like everyone else. You can't put them all in the same category because that would be stereotyping or prejudice.

#895011 03/11/04 03:45 PM
F
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
F
And no benefits for them, they spread HIV like wildfire.

As sad as that is all I can do is laugh at that comment.

Formerly known as Sneaku I MISS MY BABY!!! '00 Blk CSVT #1087/2150 built 12/23/99
#895012 03/11/04 04:41 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
......They don't know their place. ......

Their place ?? Where's that ??

Bless our servicemen & women overseas. L.Cpl Ian Malone, 1st Battalion Irish Guards, R.I.P.
#895013 03/11/04 04:59 PM
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
Birth Control destroyed the need to keep sex in the marriage bed and allowed sex to become a free for all.

I must inform you that married people are just as interested in birth control than non-married people. You honestly expect people to have sex only a few times in their lifetime?

98.5 Contour SVT "Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country" --US President George W Bush
#895014 03/11/04 05:05 PM
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I hate gay people. Maybe I have just dealt with dumb mother fcukers but idk. They don't know their place. It's not ignorance at all.

Of course it isn't. Next time you go to a family function (aunts/uncles, cousins, whatever) take a look around. I'll bet you 10 grand one of those people that you probably love and respect is gay. Think about that for a minute, kid.

2000 SVT Contour -- SOLD! New car coming soon... 1980 Triumph TR7 -- Needs a new home...
#895015 03/11/04 05:10 PM
A
b0x @dm1n
b0x @dm1n
A
Originally posted by BoostedA4:
Alright well i am probably gonna get alot of thrashing for this but heres my opinion..

I have been openly bi since i was 17 years old. And what got me lately is that my own friends forgot that i am. So i've been hearing alot of people making jokes and poking fun and trying to involve me in the debate... then i say.. what about me? "oh crap" "we forgot!!" "your different" is the response i get, and they totally change the tune after they realize. I hang out at alot of auto events... i even met some of you in person and had a great time (you guys had no idea). The point is alot of people are criticizing based on a stereotypical image.. i am not queer eye for the straight guy. I am your average 21 yr old guy that creates monsters that go fast in the 1/4 mile. Im not the type to cry or whine about this subject but i do wish that we get the same opportunities as everyone else because after all.. we only live once, and to fight all of my life just for happiness isn't worth it. I respect everyone's opinion because as well as them i have my own. I find it awesome for the support alot of you guys have given... and if we can't get our rights.. hey? can i have my taxes back?

In the meantime i'll be in my garage squeezing a bigger turbo into my car...

Politically incorrect statement of the day to follow:
You drive and Audi! No surprise! LOL!

Nothing personal, I couldn't help it.

-Andy

Andy W. The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
#895016 03/11/04 05:10 PM
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
Birth Control destroyed the need to keep sex in the marriage bed and allowed sex to become a free for all.

Someone's not getting laid on a regular basis

But seriously, sex is a very natural and social activity. Only in America is Sex a shame. There is much more to sex than procreation. And we are not the only species to have sex for pleasure.

What's better, have a whole bunch of abortions or overpopulate the planet? Sex will continue to occur regardless of birth control.

Sex is independent of marriage, unless you're Catholic, and even then I can count on 1 finger the number of Catholic's I met that did not have sex before marriage. (I couldn't believe I met one!) And she is socially inept! (Her huband can't say the same).

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
Page 14 of 33 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard