Alright well i am probably gonna get alot of thrashing for this but heres my opinion..

I have been openly bi since i was 17 years old. And what got me lately is that my own friends forgot that i am. So i've been hearing alot of people making jokes and poking fun and trying to involve me in the debate... then i say.. what about me? "oh crap" "we forgot!!" "your different" is the response i get, and they totally change the tune after they realize. I hang out at alot of auto events... i even met some of you in person and had a great time (you guys had no idea). The point is alot of people are criticizing based on a stereotypical image.. i am not queer eye for the straight guy. I am your average 21 yr old guy that creates monsters that go fast in the 1/4 mile. Im not the type to cry or whine about this subject but i do wish that we get the same opportunities as everyone else because after all.. we only live once, and to fight all of my life just for happiness isn't worth it. I respect everyone's opinion because as well as them i have my own. I find it awesome for the support alot of you guys have given... and if we can't get our rights.. hey? can i have my taxes back?

In the meantime i'll be in my garage squeezing a bigger turbo into my car...

99 A4 1.8t kk04 turbo , turboxs bov, REVOteknik tuned- 18psi, Pflow max air filter, supersprint exhaust. Eibach Springs 2 inch drop, koni blues'. RS4 bumper, 1 piece euro clear headlights w/hid NewPaltz, NY.