Originally posted by Dan Nixon:
Originally posted by bishop375:

1) Marriage is NOT about children anymore.

2) The "institution" of marriage is NOT failing because of homosexuality.

Your absolutely right..the institution of marriage is failing because too many people think it is NOT about children anymore.....

It's failing as people think of only themselves, there own wants and "needs". No core values. Lack of honasty. Lack of commitment. But, make no mistake..if it does fail, we are FINISHED as a society. I sincerlely hope you are right that broadly redefining marriage will not further accelerate its decay..

Right on...

Anybody take a second to compare our society to the great and might FALLEN Roman Empire from ages past? Anybody? Anybody?

What was going on before the fall? What was rampant before they lost everything and were no longer?

Overindulgence in everything which includes sex, eating, material belongings, etc, homosexuality was becoming the norm, not the exception, they were killing their future generations (either through some form of abortion or infancticide or both), sex was not sacred anymore, greed, money, the rich were getting richer and the poor were getting poorer, and on and on and on and on and on it goes.

Does this sound at ALL like our country? Hmmm, yep. That's one reason why it's so IMPORTANT to keep homosexuals without rights to marriage. But a more important reason is that HOMOSEXUALITY IS JUST MORALLY WRONG!!

As crude as it is, "D for Chicks" is how we were created. I don't like the phrase, but that's the way it is. Deal with it.

Marriage is for procreation and to fulfill a man's need and woman's need. We are all different, and each of us (as in my earlier post) have different things we add to the marriage and the children that are a product of the marriage. Birth Control destroyed the need to keep sex in the marriage bed and allowed sex to become a free for all. Homosexuality is one of the abnormal ways to have sex and connect to others in society as our society slowly goes down the downward spiral. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but then again, I'm not sorry, becuase JESUS CHRIST offers everybody forgiveness if they ask and will turn from their sins.

www.geocities.com/jesusfr7282000 Biblical principles work, there are no exceptions. 99 Suburban 03 Silverado 70 Skylark 79 Electra