Originally posted by Nate S:
Originally posted by freakshow:
A person has no control over what race they are born. Homosexuals (regardless of whatever kind of BS research you wanna toss at me) CHOOSE to be that way...big difference IMO.

Are you sure about that? I think that's a pretty common misconception. One of my friends at school is gay, and I've asked him many questions about this (and no matter how flaming he may be, he's still just a nice guy )- regardless, he says he does NOT choose to be gay- it's not like he has some switch inside of him that he can turn on whenever he sees a hot woman! Of course, it's much different if you're bisexual, but when you're talking about homosexuals, they do NOT CHOOSE to be gay. It's just the way they are- he says he does not choose to be that way.
Furthermore, there are also many instances of homosexual animals in nature. Do they CHOOSE to be gay? Probably not.

Of course this doesn't take into account the massive amount of social exposure a person has had by the time they reach an age where they become sexually aware. There are many social factors and many things that can happen in a childhood that would make a person by how they are. Just imagine how different you would be if you had been raised by another family or in another culture.

Also take not of the social acceptance of homosexuality in many great empires... babylon... rome... where are those empires now?

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"