Looking at healthcare costs is like opening a can of worms. The doctors are paid by the drug companies to prescribe their medications. I went to my doctor today and all I really wanted was some advice and 2 prescriptions. The doctor spent about 5 minutes typing on the computer, looked at me only twice, and prescribed me 5 different medications. I got addictive barbiturates and all kinds of sample pills and I never ask for them.

What I wanted most was advice about some stretch marks that I have on my legs. The doctor prescribed Lotrisone for a rash a couple of years ago. The Lotrisone caused deep stretch marks on my legs and my legs hurt. I ask the doctor and he said he had never heard of it. I showed him a paper but he was to busy to do any research. I'm not really angry. Doctors are there to make money and the drug industry has the money to pay them. Why should a doctor want to do any research when the drug companies are giving them more money to prescribe their drugs? I got a whole bag full of free barbiturates and all kinds of pills. I did research on Lotrisone and Cushing's syndrome and this is the only information that I could find:

http://csrf.net/MembersLetters_Steroid.htm

My doctor even prescribed more steroids (the same drug that causes Cushing's syndrome) and told me to put it on the stretch marks.