Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
A chance for some nice aftermarket headlights , count me in, can some one get a workable link for the pics, or e-mail me some pics, cuse the links don't seem to work. But nonetheless, I'm in. when's it goin' down????

Semper Fi... It's Hard To Be Modest When You Know You're The Best...
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by 3369:
A chance for some nice aftermarket headlights , count me in, can some one get a workable link for the pics, or e-mail me some pics, cuse the links don't seem to work. But nonetheless, I'm in. when's it goin' down????

I dont think its going down. Havent heard any real news in months

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
yeah, and I'm out my OEM headlights, this guy won't even email me back. . .I'm getting a little ticked, to say the least. . .

C
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
C
Been looking at this group buy for as far as I can remember but nothing has really happened. For the Morette headlights I would keep them the way they are and not mess around with a $700+ value headlights! Why dont you all try my blackened painted headlights group buy! Still going on and done already 3 pairs so far.

blackened headlights group buy

-dan

98 CSVT 484/6535,18" MI Rims,Nitto NEO GEN Tires,Pioneer DEH-P7300,Custom Cougar CIA,CF Hood,McCULLOCH HID 6K,Custom painted red calipers,Flowmaster 40s mufflers,Drilled Slot rotors,K&N 9" air filter,Brullen HiFlo Y Pipe & CAT,Magnaflow Res
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
yeah nothing going on in here.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by mikey boy:
yeah nothing going on in here.

thats cause its all happeneing here

M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
ummmmmmmm, all the info in that thread has been provided before by the posters who have done the mod already. i didnt see the set of post 98 projector morettes with engine bay vents though. could you point those out? thanks.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
ummmmmmmm, all the info in that thread has been provided before by the posters who have done the mod already. i didnt see the set of post 98 projector morettes with engine bay vents though. could you point those out? thanks.

still to be done

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P

Dood, keep up the good work man. I personally can't wait to see what you come up with. I know that you may not do a group buy, but if you do decide to sell, I'm in for a pair.

Page 22 of 22 1 2 20 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard