Originally posted by Silverbullet98:
These sorts of thngs take some time...Especially when you are starting from scratch...I understand the frustrations very well as ive owned/ran my own performance shop that did a lot of custom fabricating...and yes there is always some work or design that has to be outsourced to people who are "experts" at their trade in order for things to come out looking better than a bag of ass...Keep up the fight and good luck!!!!

From things like this I've learned that if I ever try to tackle a similar project, I won't tell anyone 'til it's done. I'm not trying to knock you (98LXSESport) for telling people what you're doing though. I give you major kudos for taking on a project like this. On a lighter note, Silverbullet98, you really made me chuckle picturing a "bag of ass". I may have to start using that phrase .

Matt 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX (WRB Stage 4+) Old Rides: 1999 Sil-Fro SVT Contour 3.0L with goodies (Totalled 6/21/06) 1988 Bronco II (Sold) You know you launch hard when you beat oncoming traffic through their own crosswalk lines.