Originally posted by 98LXSESport:
I think ssmumich00 pretty much covered it. I may have found a guy to get me a set of hellas ahead of all the rest. It is going to cost me twice as much, but I am going crazy waiting for these lights. I will definetly let you guys know when something happens.

In response to a question before. Conectors for the H9 bulbs are sold separately, but I will probably just sell them together since everyone will need them. The Hellas do not work with our OEM bulbs from what I understand. You will need to cut the OEM connectors and add the H9 connectors. Once I get a better idea about how these connectors work, I will address this further. Has anyone seen anyone else that sells these connectors besides susquehanna.com? I would just like to find the best price for us all.

Would it be possible to fit the Hellas in a 97 tour headlight assembly?

If so then Id be willing to try my hand at fabricating a pair for my car. Bondo is my friend and Im pretty sure that once I got the Hellas mounted in the headlight I could just fill the empty space with bondo so it looks somewhat like the ones that are being made for the 98+ tours.

Unless I can somehow use the stock lense with the hella lights. I dont think itd really work out though cause they arent clear headlights and there would probably be a lot of distortion. But I could router out a hole for the hellas to use similiar to that of the Integra lights. Then sand down the part of the lense that is just used as filler and paint it black or the body color.

I would say Ill manufacture them for everyone, but Im not a huge machine shop or anything.

What do the pre 98 tour owners think of this? I already know how to take the lense off the headlights as Ive done this about half a dozen times (3 sets of headlights) and currently have a set of old ones I can play with that Im not using.

Gears are turning.

A good friend will always bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was so fucking cool man!" 97 Contour 2.5L V6 Mods: 17" Rims, Blue side markers, 2 12" Kenwood Subs, Kenwood Z828 headunit