Originally posted by 98LXSESport:
Originally posted by SVTCANUK:
Sorry for the stupid question guys but will these headlights work off of the stock wiring harness or will they require a balast to fire them?

They will work withthe stock wiring.

I wish I could offer some sort of compensation for the donor pair of headlights. All I can offer is to buy them for a reasonable price. I don't think you guys realise how much these are going to cost me. I am not trying to make money here, but I am also not trying to lose money. I am going to charge everyone the cost for me to make them. I will be paying just as much for my set as everyone else.

Any help from borrowing a pair of headlights would be greatly appreciated. I can return them after my tools are made.

Well what exactly are you needing? Do you need the headlights in one piece? I have a spare set that the lenses are chopped off of that could be put back on ofcourse, but I won't need them after I get my Hightower lights put back together.. Let me know when you need them and if they will work if they are already taken apart.. Might just give them away!

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq