New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
E
if it's a resonable price, i'm interested
plz gimme a shout mike11211@hotmail.com

CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I sent a picture of the Morette lights to my guy. He says it is possible, but he did not give me a price. I am a little sorry for jumping the gun here, but I got excited when someone said they could make them. I was on vacation all last week, so I will try to iron something out with them this week. I am going to take a poll about the vent. It is pretty mixed here so vote if you have an opinion. I could go either way so it is up to you guys.

Which do you prefer. The vent would probably not be functional.
Vent
No Vent

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
First that vent looks like a nostril stuck out there, yuk. The only problem I see with the led's is if one croaks how hard is it going to be to replace it. I agree that they should be moved around the side more and increased in number. Over all it's a good looking unit, even they won't fit my Tique.

P.S. That vent (nostril) spoils the smooth look of the front end, whether it's functional or not.

P.P.S. I think if you check having park lights and turn signals is federally mandated.

Last edited by Sarge43; 03/21/04 05:16 AM.

Sarge43 "00" Tique 2.0L I4 ATX "98" Mustang 3.8L V6 AT The reason there's so much ignorance is that those who have it are so eager to share it.
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M

this is a sketch of what i am working on. the morette styled lights with a vent, a string of LEDs for the signals that run along an eyebrow. i like it. just waiting for my foam to arrive.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Now THAT'S a pretty sweet idea Mikey.. I think if the vent doesn't stick out so much like a sore thumb then it wouldn't be a bad idea.. And I definitely like the idea of the LED's wrapping around like an eyebrow..

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by mikey boy:

this is a sketch of what i am working on. the morette styled lights with a vent, a string of LEDs for the signals that run along an eyebrow. i like it. just waiting for my foam to arrive.

Would the vent on the drivers side line up with the factory ducting, creating a "ram-air" effect This is one GREAT idea Mike, hope it all works out, you could be wealthy in no time

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
thanks guys. roger, i think the vent would just be another way to try and reduce under hood temps. i think "ram air" is really just a pipe dream. i am not trying to get wealthy off of these things rather it is just a cool little project. i dont even own a post 98.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Quote:

. i am not trying to get wealthy

I know your not Mike, but I was just sayin' that because if they turnout nice, everyone is going to want one Anything like this is going to get alot of attention, especially if the price can stay in the $300-$400 range

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
K
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by mikey boy:

looks good to me mikey! i'm in fo sho---a

Hard Core CEG'er
Page 7 of 22 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard