Originally posted by ssmumich00:
Who's doing them in Houston?

I've got a spare set of OEM ones for a donor fit.

Questions, since I've been down this road:

(1) Fit is important, OEM is best. You do realize that A LOT of cutting will have to be done to the car to fit the 90mm in there, UNLESS they push the actual lighting assembly out farther.

(2) 90mm Hella is best, what bulb assemblies will be accepted? H7, H9, etc.?

(3) SEAL. If these can be OEM sealed, AWESOME.

(4) PRICE. $350 is dirt cheap for a lighting assembly like that INCLUDING the Hella's.

I have MM Xenons, love them to death, and they work fabulously ONCE I sealed everything, but that was a trial and error thing.

Here's an idea of what fitment with the hella's in low and high look like:

As for buying tons of sets, I'm sure EVERY 98+ would buy them here if they're at $350 per light, because OEM are $250 per light (so ~$500 total OEM vs. ~$700 for these).

Suneil

The guy that wants to do them is actually in Oklahoma. The Idea is to have the whole assembly fit like OEM, but it is a custom assembly so fitment of the Hellas is easy. Basically the assembly is designed around the lights. The low beam is projector. These are the lights I think will work best. These use the H9 bulb and adjuster screws.

http://www.rallylights.com/hella/90mm_modules.asp

Again, price is not concrete yet. Hella has not responded to my email. You would think they would want to sell 400 lights.

I know the trun signal is not the best. I just don't know how else to do it.

I am definetly interested in buying your old pair. I want to send it to the mfg as soon as possible. Send me a message and let me know what you want for them. I am in the Galleria area and I can come get them.