Obviously, nothing is set in stone yet. I just got off the phone with these guys a few hours ago. I wil tell you where we are at. The asseblies will be made of ABS plastic as it is strong and can be painted. It is also cheaper than other materials. Alot of bady parts are already made of this stuff, so it is proven durable. We are looking to keep the price around $350. If we could get 10,00 guys than maybe we could get them for $50. Since that is highly unlikely, I am expecting to order 100 sets. I plan on inventorying the unsold units. If you can see the pics, you will see that these are for the 98+. To make them for the others, starts the process all over. I am not against doing them, but it is a huge process for me to design them. The design is simple. I did not have any collaboratin on the project. I like the idea of changing the direction of LEDs. I just did not think of it. If there are any other ideas, I would appreciate some feedback. I would, however like to get the ball rolling. Major changed are probably not going to happen.