Originally posted by SKWAT:
If I present the case like this:

The time was 9:30 it was completely dark. I was in the left lane, traveling at an unknown speed, passing tractor trailers in the right lane. There were no vehicles immediately in front of me, there were however several vehicles closing up the space behind me. The vehicle directly behind me was a larger vehicle, either a van or SUV. I signaled and turned into the right lane to allow the vehicles that were behind me to pass. I slowed to match the speed of the traffic now in front of me. The vehicle now in front of me was an unmarked Virginia highway patrol car. The officer turned on his lights pulled into the right shoulder, slowed down, and came up behind me. The officer said he clocked me at 84 MPH with his rear facing radar. I do not know the exact speed I was traveling, however I do not believe I was traveling at 84 MPH.

Do you think I can fight it?
Are there lawyers that fight traffic tickets? I don't have alot of money, But if I could get a lawyer to help me fight for a couple hundred dollars or so I would pay it.

Thank-you for all the advice!

They would say night does not matter you should be looking at your speedo. They would think you are a dumbass. Trust me. Been there done that when I was 16.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides