Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
i dont' remember saying that we should go somewhere with woman!! and i didn't know that you had to pay no one said anything to me.. i said i was leavin should have said somethin! LOL

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
ill get a round of fillet o' feesh for everyone! its hard to be dragonmaster without the fillet o' feesh.

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Roger--that was me who posted the comment about the women! LOL

Zilpht--Sorry, but I'm going to be coming up a day or two early to visit my family--kill two birds with one stone and all that. Anyway, getting there is NO PROBLEM, just take Eastbound I-94 to M-59(Hall road). Then you just go west on Hall until you hit Mound. IIRC then Pizza Uno is in the Wal-Mart shopping complex. Just look for the large group of goofy lookin people drooling on each others cars

Paul's NEW '01 Focus ZTS 45k miles and counting! K&N drop-in and Silverstars
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Myself and SVTBarge are going to hit the Track i think before... Anyone interested in watchin a 99 Tropic Green SVT and a 92 Hunter Green SHO go at it? LOL he does have the tweecer!

Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
you bastages. when are you goin to the track? how bout i come along so you have some real competition? i will throw fillet o' feesh on my intake between runs to keep the intake manifold happy!

the 3.0L oval port 3.0L '98 midnight blue se
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Saturdays forecast looks good, real good! Partly sunny and 60 degrees, yet another meet w/ GREAT weather

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
M
What time does the meet start? And is there anyone that lives in the livonia, canton, northville, novi, area and around there want to meet up and caravan out there? I'm in the northville area so anyone who is interested PM me and let me know. So far its just me and my buddy, its his first meet so i hope it is as good as my first meet last month.

(Mike M.)1998.5 CSVT black 17" enki cdr9's-(on pirellis) b&m short shifter custom grills audi a6 sidemarkers a-pillar pod w/3gauges oil press/volts/air-fuel ratio clear corners 15% tint TRUE DUALS(sounds great) mirko spliter and more..
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I'm in the wixom.... but I'll be heading out probably around 10 to go to the lapeer dragway. I think it's like 25 bucks if you want to come.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Someone asked about what the meet starts...2:00 p.m. but I'll be there early because of "Booger" coming down to pick up my springs/struts. Speaking of that, the guy called me from ATI yesterday and said one guy didn't show up yesterday so they're going to try and get my car done. The thing thats making the job take longer is the rear subframe. I told the guy I needed the car for our meet this Saturday but I also told him I don't want to rush him, so we'll see how it goes BTW, when I pulled my car in their yesterday, there was a brand new ZO6 in front of me and a E46 M3 on the front end rack that just got new springs That Cobra FSVT is still there and at $65K, will probably be there for some time to come ...unless I hit the lotto tonight!

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by SVT Barge:
I'm in the wixom.... but I'll be heading out probably around 10 to go to the lapeer dragway. I think it's like 25 bucks if you want to come.

Whereabouts is this?

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard