Thank you all for your kind words, i always like the community feeling i had when talking on these boards...

i will have pictures up later this week... they are bad

The contour is a complete and utter wreck there absolutly no way to fix it (unless your willing to drop 30-40 grand) the entire frame of the car is bent to the point, where sitting on its wheels (2 of which are flat) that the rear passanger tire is off the ground... the roof along the passanger side of the car is literally at shoulder level (the headrest is touching the roof) the entire car is just a mess...

the car hit on the drivers side rolled onto the roof and continued to roll onto its wheels when it stopped... i actually used my sholder to knock (amazing since its so tight now) the drivers door open and then stood next to the car. i searched for my cell as it was in the center console when this all started. i never found it. i waited for 10 min, no one came along so i simply started to walk home. 10 min after that a couple pulled along side of me, asked me if that was my car, i said yes they took me home from there i called the police... i am by no means a little guy im 6'0" 225lbs, the seat belt restrained me with such force that it left dents in my thighs where it rode... these dents, as my doctor told me is where the fat in my thighs actually was moved out of the way all the way down to the muscle...

if you have any more questions let me know, and i will have pics up in a day or 2

-Y2K SVT- BORN 1/03/2000 DIED 02/29/2004