Originally posted by wa2tuff:
I can understand your position--to a point--of money, people backing out of GB's, etc,etc,etc BUT if you can make carbon fiber door panels--with no interest shown--why can't you do the cowl hood where you do have considerable interest shown? I, for one, am very interested and have the money, but unfortunately, I'm not ready to put a deposit on something I can't see. And as was said before, if everyone falls through, which shouldn't happen if it looks good, sell it on ebay.

The door panels are in intrest check item. Says so right in the thread. Mikey I appreceaite your offer, I may take you up on it, but what do you consider a reasonable exchange. I realy am not in to shelling out any cash, as I already have enough tied into this. Besides the photochop may not even come close to what we want. I think people have a good enough imagination to get a good idea. I do .
Those who are serious will put down the deposit. I pm'ed most of you explaining the agreement. The deposit is 100% refundable. Either way I will still have my hood

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net