Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
V
Sorry fellas,

I'm going to have to back out of this one. I got offered a carbon fiber, OEM style hood elsewhere for a smokin' price.

If it's any consolation to the organizers, I'll gladly buy some CF sail panels to match my new hood. Are those available for pick-up at carbonwerks, or do I order them?

Good luck with this, guys.

-Chuck Dienzo Black 98.5 E1 SVT #5022 of 6535 Born on March 16, 1998 "If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
i can make anything you want with photoshop just look around the forums. the thing is that you are going to get people interested in purchasing your products because of work that a photoshopper would be doing. i think that person should be compensated for the work that they do to sell your product. it is only fair.

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
What's going on with the OEM style?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by LoCo:
What's going on with the OEM style?

Still accepting payments. Just recived another today. I thought I sent you a pm. I will send another

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I can understand your position--to a point--of money, people backing out of GB's, etc,etc,etc BUT if you can make carbon fiber door panels--with no interest shown--why can't you do the cowl hood where you do have considerable interest shown? I, for one, am very interested and have the money, but unfortunately, I'm not ready to put a deposit on something I can't see. And as was said before, if everyone falls through, which shouldn't happen if it looks good, sell it on ebay.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by wa2tuff:
I can understand your position--to a point--of money, people backing out of GB's, etc,etc,etc BUT if you can make carbon fiber door panels--with no interest shown--why can't you do the cowl hood where you do have considerable interest shown? I, for one, am very interested and have the money, but unfortunately, I'm not ready to put a deposit on something I can't see. And as was said before, if everyone falls through, which shouldn't happen if it looks good, sell it on ebay.

The door panels are in intrest check item. Says so right in the thread. Mikey I appreceaite your offer, I may take you up on it, but what do you consider a reasonable exchange. I realy am not in to shelling out any cash, as I already have enough tied into this. Besides the photochop may not even come close to what we want. I think people have a good enough imagination to get a good idea. I do .
Those who are serious will put down the deposit. I pm'ed most of you explaining the agreement. The deposit is 100% refundable. Either way I will still have my hood

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Here is the paypal info again. Thank you

jkim@carbon-werks.com

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by carbonwerks:
Definite buyers

1. Stuart King- paid $100 deposit 3/16

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by mikey boy:
i can make anything you want with photoshop just look around the forums. the thing is that you are going to get people interested in purchasing your products because of work that a photoshopper would be doing. i think that person should be compensated for the work that they do to sell your product. it is only fair.

Help us out here, Mikey boy. I'd really like to see how this would look. And you're right, I think if people could see the product, they'd be much more apt to buy. I would.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
A
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
A
I'm interested in the CF hood with scoops, but like some others I'm reluctant to put down money sight unseen. After all, that's why catalogs or websites have pics of the product.

98 SVT T-Red. 17" Borbets w/GY Eagle F1 GS-D3's, Koni/Eibach setup, urethane suspension bushings. Aussie Bar. Battery in trunk, open K&N Filter. B&M Shifter. Gauge pod w/ volts, oil pressure, oil temp. Sparco drivers seat, Schroth harness belt
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard