Good news! I just got an email saying these bad boys have shipped!! I'll make another post when they get here.

Chris;
I was browsing around the AutoVation Web site and noticed they offer bead blast service (giving the Matte Finish) for 30 USD... Not sure if it's the best option, but it's certainly another one to consider.

Bridge

Originally posted by cawong11:
Originally posted by hmouta:
chris, u ordered polished right? no i dont think those are the polished ones. they look matte to me. if polished they should definitely look "chromey". if not, pm me your name and address, i'll email them. and do u have the email with your order. i dont have mine so i dont remember if it listed what was ordered to show them that you did in fact order polished. if this is so, i'll reimburse u for the return shipping if you do have to return them for the polished set. i feel bad.

Hugo, it's not that they aren't shiney, I was under the impression (not seeing any previous pictures) that polished meant "polished", say compared to polished aluminum, but looking at the web site, polished is CNC machine finish where you can see the finish or swirls created by the CNC machine tool bits. That is not what I expected, again no pictures. I have been in touch with Autovation, and I am going to get a purchase another set but in Matte, but I now have a set of CNC machine pedals that I have no use for. All I really would like to do in the end, is to have one set of pedals, not two.

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile