Yeah, your lucky to have a return fuel system. It should allow you to do some of the standard honda tricks to get a good AF ratio. You still don't want to jack up the fuel pressure to sky high levels. 42lb/hr injectors will do between 200-240whp at 45psi, just add 1:1 psi per pound of boost on top of that at most.

There's still the problem of the MAF range. When your MAF hits 5v it will either shut down the injectors or it will just max out the injectors. Neither of which you want. The problem with getting a MAF with the proper range is it will then boost your timing way beyond stock and then you'll have to do something to pull timing. You could get by with just a J&S Safeguard, but a dyno tuned chip is best.

For the most Zetec turbo experience, look into the Focus forums, specifically focaljet.com. There are more turbo'd Foci running around than all boosted Contour/Cougars combined. Also do a search of my past posts, I've been running a homemade turbo setup for well over a year. As for tuning solutions, look into the SCT software, I believe StreetFlight is a dealer for that. It's your best home user tuning solution.

Now we got you here, and there's another guy on the Cougar forums who just finished his own custom turbo...starting not to feel so unique and special... .....

2000 Rio Red I4 Cougar 200whp & 210wtq at 9psi 254whp & 276wtq with NX 35shot WRX TD04 Turbo, Cut Short Shifter, Strut Tower Bar, 17" ZN Wheels, Roush Springs, Starion Intercooler, NX 35 shot, HKS SS BOV, Full 3" exhaust,StreetFlight Chip