Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
It's clear you either don't have any understanding of technology and the word FALSE or you just don't care to change your thinking.

You have yet to show or give an explanation of how this "false alarm" detection could work. My understanding of how radar works (gained by the research I have done on it) is that there is no way to detect these "false alarms". The signal is either there on a specific frequency or its not. There is no way to identify what a signal is coming from just based on the signal unless you can have an updated and accurate list from the FCC of what companies are using what frequencies.

There is no company in the world that could get away with making a detector that only detects that one frequency that police radar uses. If that frequency changed, or a new one was introduced, they'd have to recall all previously sold detectors and replace them, otherwise their reputation would go down the crapper. Even if there was a good way to update a detector's "database" of police radar frequencies, this certainly hasn't been done yet.

I'm saying that not only is detecting false alarms pretty much impossible, but no company in the world is going to segragate signals the way you've said they could unless that company doesnt want to be around in 3 years. It would be a horrible business decision. It's like expecting Ford to update all of our cars as soon as new engine technology is released.