Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
I notice you have a V1, well it isn't the BEST for having less falses, it definitely isn't the worse for falsing, so I guess you don't have the best detector you can have.

My decision on my detector purchase was based on range and reputation and features (such as the directional display and bogey counter). Since I think "false alarm" detection is a myth made up by uneducated users of radar detectors over the years, I don't consider that in my purchase decisions.

There is no reason for me to defend my choice of radar detector to you. However, because I chose based on range, locating features and bogey counter feature, I beleive I made the best choice for a detector.

If you discount the biased tests on that one website (I think its like, radardetectortest.com or something like that), the V1 outperforms all other detectors in range. Add the bogey counter and directional display, and you've got a heck of alot of intel provided for you. I've been more than happy with my V1 if you must know, and it has proven its high price tag on many occasions by saving me the money of fines and higher insurance rates.

Again, I've never attacked your choice of detector, I've mearly debated the myths of detecting "false alarms" and if thats even possible. I would appreciate it if you kept your posts on topic with the debate instead of trying to attack me personally. It shows maturity.