You've posted a link to a marketing site that is trying to sell radar detectors. There is nothing in there that scientificly proves either of us right or wrong. I wouldn't take just anything you find on the internet like that as fact without some sort of informative explanation.

If I want to sell a car to an child who thinks "if it has dual exhuast it must be fast" and I create a website saying LOOK AT THIS SUPER FAST CAR, YES IT HAS DUAL EXHAUST SO ITS FAST and it's a stock honda ATX with duel exhaust, it doesn't mean that I've proven that just because a car has dual exhuast it is fast. I'm just trying to make a sale, and am playing to the misconceptions of that child. Its sad, but thats how our world works.

All I'm saying is a site thats trying to sell radar detectors is going to play on the majority of users opinions, even if those opinions are misconceptions that radar detectors can "filter" false alarms. If it gets them the sale, they'll entertain the idea whether its factual or not.

I'm still waiting to hear the scientific explanation of how a radar detector is going to tell if that radar signal is a cop's, or a security system or door.

Like Ray and I discusseed, it isn't possible unless you have a catalog of all registered frequencies, which will probably never be a practical solution for detector manufacturers.