Originally posted by Pip:
Hi! I'm new to contour.org. I saw this address on a Toreador Red 2nd Gen. Contour. I think his name is Drumnut on here. I just wanted to see how many people are in central Alabama. There aren't many people who know anything about Zetecs around here. I drive a gold ZX2 (5-speed, lowered, Khumo's, short shifter, and zxtuner upper intake). I hope to see some of y'all around. Maybe we could go to autocross, or whatever. My email is PTX95@juno.com Drop me a line!

I know this is digging up some serious bones, but I'm proud to say I actualy brought someone into the "fold" (even if it's not a 'Tour). Still drive the old girl with 150k on it. The "www.contour.org" stickers began to peel off a few months ago. She's still a good looking, and fine driving car, though!!!

And as for not being seen in a while, I've been in Nurse Anesthesia school for the last year. If you looked up the phrase "dropped off the map" you'd see my ugly mug next to it.

Last edited by Drumnut; 05/14/06 11:59 PM.

Andrew Morris '99 SE Zetec ATX All of life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable. Everything else is small stuff.