Welcome!

I'm not from Mid-AL, but close enough. I have seen DrumNut on here a little over a year ago, but not since then.

We are having a meet up in Huntsville the last weekend of March, so you should try to make it up. We are going to wash all our cars Friday afternoon. Friday night we will go to the track. From there possible up to the mountians for some night driving, then back to the hotel for God only know's what!! Saturday I am putting together a Dyno for everyone at Trackmasters, in Huntsville. Saturday afternoon? Steve(BK4293) & I will probably wash our cars again! I think some of us have some mods we are wanting to get done, so we might do them then. Saturday night, at the hotel and yes... God only knows!

There will a few friends coming down from Chicago that have Zetec's, so you will be in good company. I know of two folks making the trip down from TN.

My wife is setting up the rooms for everyone, so if you want to get a room instead of driving so much let me know and we should be able to hook you up.

Again, welcome aboard and have fun!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime