Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Thanks Scott for hosting the pics. What your looking at is a pic of the bottom side of the hood still in the mold(half removed for pics) with no frame ,clear coat,not trimmed or final layer of weave. Thats just to show that we do have something, and we might no later tonight if its going to work or we have to lay up another hood. The frame is already made so it won' take to much longer for final pics if this one works outs. Will see.

That helps alot to see that something is happening, and lookin good too; hopefully that weather didn't mess it up at all, and we can see the completed hood soon.

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Being from So Cal and wanting a cowl hood when they are ready, this is great to see.

But I have some bad news. It is gonna rain worse tonight than it did over the weekend. Go away rain. I hope it won't slow things down too much more.

Where are they in So Cal anyway?

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by myfastse:
Being from So Cal and wanting a cowl hood when they are ready, this is great to see.

But I have some bad news. It is gonna rain worse tonight than it did over the weekend. Go away rain. I hope it won't slow things down too much more.

There in L.A.. Is that So-Cal, weres my map...lol. The rain won't be a problem now that there moved to a different room. There were just un-aware of rainfall when they laid it up, and it is usualy fine in the paint booth. Thats good your in Cali. You won't have to wait long for shipping

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M

There in L.A.. Is that So-Cal, weres my map...lol. The rain won't be a problem now that there moved to a different room. There were just un-aware of rainfall when they laid it up, and it is usualy fine in the paint booth. Thats good your in Cali. You won't have to wait long for shipping

shipping, I only live an hour from LA. I shouldn't look too stupid driving up with no hood to get one put on.

Just a Plain SE. AKA Big Country I maybe path914's B**** now, but wait until he needs his clutch done. We will see WHO is WHO's B**** then!
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
shipping, I only live an hour from LA. I shouldn't look too stupid driving up with no hood to get one put on.

Just better hope it doesn't rain

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Thanks Scott for hosting the pics. What your looking at is a pic of the bottom side of the hood still in the mold(half removed for pics) with no frame ,clear coat,not trimmed or final layer of weave. Thats just to show that we do have something, and we might no later tonight if its going to work or we have to lay up another hood. The frame is already made so it won' take to much longer for final pics if this one works outs. Will see.

No problem...glad I could help Send me more as you get them and I'll post as soon as I can.

Scott

Scott 2000 Contour SVT #1464 Mustang Dyno: 171.6hp/145.3lb Dynojet Dyno: 171.1hp/148.9lb 1989 20th Anniversary Turbo T/A "Indy 500 Pace Car" #1376 of 1550 All Original, 46k with a few mods 2002 F150 SuperCrew
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Lookin good...can't wait to see the final product!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I am interested as well in either a cowl or a plain hood. Will these latch like the regular hood, or will hood pins be required?

2003 Toyota Matrix 1972 Pontiac Ventura II "Sprint" 1998 SVT !SOLD!
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by WOLF24:
Will these latch like the regular hood, or will hood pins be required?

Originally posted by RyeLou:
Are they going to be held down witht he normal latch system or hood pins or what?

The normal latch system can be used but it is "Strongly" recomended that hood pins are used.

Diesel owns you
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Sorry, Coffee had not kicked in in time!

2003 Toyota Matrix 1972 Pontiac Ventura II "Sprint" 1998 SVT !SOLD!
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard