Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I've got the inside of my headlights painted red to match the car. I think I want a regular black CF hood. Would look pretty sweet. Are they going to be held down witht he normal latch system or hood pins or what?

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by RyeLou:
I've got the inside of my headlights painted red to match the car. I think I want a regular black CF hood. Would look pretty sweet. Are they going to be held down witht he normal latch system or hood pins or what?

The normal latch system can be used but it is "Strongly" recomended that hood pins are used. If you are intrested in the oem version I may be able help you out a little. I am having one shipped here and am going to test fit on my friends car(its stored for the winter). If he decides he doesn't want it I will offer it to you -$50. Thats free shipping realy. I know your local.

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
this is gonna be so sweeeeeeeeetttttttttt

-the original non contour owner- an m3 or an sti? thats like asking "Miss USA or Hooter's waitress?" 05' Sti Silver/Silver
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I would have no problem using hood pins, but I'll see what happens with the normal latch system your friend is trying. I don't really care either way, I just want it to fit properly so it looks right. Yeah, I'm local. What city are you on? I thought I remember you being east side anyhow.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Originally posted by RyeLou:

The normal latch system can be used but it is "Strongly" recomended that hood pins are used. If you are intrested in the oem version I may be able help you out a little. I am having one shipped here and am going to test fit on my friends car(its stored for the winter). If he decides he doesn't want it I will offer it to you -$50. Thats free shipping realy. I know your local.

If he doesn't want it, I'll take it for that price! I'm semi-local and can come pick it up!

[2nd grade voice] DIBS!!! [/2nd grade voice]

Diesel owns you
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I live in Hartland. MBSVT I will keep you in mind

'99 Silver svt For sale 19" Axis Neo wheels 3.0 parts, pre-98 trunk, Check classifieds bp.powell@comcast.net
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
intrested in the cowl hood....

D
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by livinsvt:
Hey everybody. Just to let you know. Our Oem carbon fiber hood mold is done and the first one will be made be the end of this week. Pics will be up by then. Post here if your intrested, we will be accpeting payments real soon.

Pricing- $550 shipped
Options- Colored fiber add $100
Red,blue,yellow, gray,etc..

Cowl hood mold will be done next week for those intrested
(Sorry for the deelay on that) and guage pods following, plus a few extra things . Pm me if you want or send email to bp.powell@comcast.net. Thank you

Does this hood have the CF subframe or a fiberglass subframe?

dion 98 SVT, 200 whp/190 lb. ft tq (tuned by ADC), 3.0, P&P heads w/2.5L valves, optimized TB, MSDS, SCA 2.5" catback, SHOshop UIM/LIM, underdrive pulley set, TD's, Koni/H&R, BAER/TCE, Progress, CF1 products
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
i want one i want one, i will wait to see what the cowl hood pics look like though, i am also pondering either blue or grey, the black on black just meshes to well and wouldnt be able to tell between reg hood and carbon fiber hood. what do you all think??? and whats the turn around time say i sent you the money, how long till i got my hood??

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Originally posted by dion:

Does this hood have the CF subframe or a fiberglass subframe?

It uses a fiberglass frame. The first hood is sittin in the mold now and will be there until Monday. I will have pics than. Anyone wanting to order one can do so now. After Monday they will make one hood a day. Pm me if intrested and I will give payment details. Anyone wanting colored fiber will take slightly longer as they have to special order the colored weave. If you want samples, the only thing I can tell you is look around the web colors should be about the same.

Carbon Hood OEM style- $550 shipped
-Options- Colored fiber,- $100
blue,yellow,red, etc..
(sorry no gray)
PM me for Payment details

ALL HOODS COME CLEAR COATED. JUST BOLT UP AND GO!!!!!

Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard