Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
Quote:

I will never buy a Japanese car, those pretty much suck! Id be alot much happier in a SVT Contour, those Japanese do not know how to build a car I would be happy in, Ford does. Out of alot of forign cars I have been in, none compare to a Ford.

Thats whats great about the CEG and internet, your entitled to your opinion, even if its "blind faith" You said you'd be happier in the CSVT than a Japanese car...have you ever seen an EVO or STi Now I've never driven one of those cars, but with 271/300 hp and AWD I'm 100% positive I'd like them more than my CSVT and I like my CSVT, alot Those cars were built with the "good stuff" from their parts bin, unlike our cars (i.e. not installing the 3.0L and Quaife/Torsen when they were readily available ) Personally the addition of those (2) items would've kept many CSVT owners in their cars. We can see lack of interest by SVT in our cars and it showed by not installing the 3.0L/LSD from the start. They new the car needed them, there not stupid...or are they

I would take my friends EVO over my recently purchased CSVT any day without a moment of hesitation. It is such a superior car in every measure of performance it is not even funny. But when it came to a purchase decision, I just bought a used CSVT instead of a new EVO or anything else because I would rather have a house too.