Besides... when SVT becomes history (likely in a few years), the value of our CSVT's will go up (some) and hold onto a decent value (aslong as they are in good condition) for quite some time. Limited production cars (the Csvt is RARE amongst alot of other cars, like focuses, intrepids, grand ams, and such) I mean, I see more BMW 320I's and Z4's in a day than I see contours... let alone an SVT contour. It draws attention, is fun to drive, and very reliable (so far). The young crowd WANTS to get their hands on the contour SVT (I know I did). I still remember the first time I saw a CSVT, back in early 99', and remeber saying..."WOW!, that car looks so cool... I hope one day I could have one." 3.5 years later... dream came true. I love my Contour SVT, and sure, I'd love one of them new-fangled sports cars and such... but, why?!

2006 Pontiac G6 3900SFI GTP Coupe CAI, Stainless Cat Back, Vector Tune, Strut Brace, Eibach Pro Kit, Custom Made Projector Headlights, 4300K, 20% Tint Former Owner- 2000 "Stryped" CSVT CEG Dragon Run- Oct 13-15