Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
I think I am interested. I need to wait on some money but I'll be wanting the green ones.

98 Lime Green SE w/SVT Kit, Projectors, CF Hood, 18" Rims, GC's, Shaved, System 98.5 Silver SVT #5737 Black FSVT Rims, MSDS, BAT Drop 85 Toyota PU Lifted 06 GSX R 600 Black/Silver My Rides
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
They definately come with bulbs. They come with everything you will need to install and use them the same day. That $100 is all you have to spend.

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
any pics at night to see how bright they are from the drivers seat?

98 csvt t-red.. sho-shop intake, b&m, fidanza, spec1 clutch, Torsen, DMD,optimized Y& TB, Brullen, rear strut bar,h&r's,17" konig traffik's. "I say what I mean and I do what i say"
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Non-SVT's, just the lights...How much?
What kind of bulbs do these take?
Are the lenses glass or plastic?
Are the color changing ring ones the exact same size?

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
$60 including shipping
$70 for the color changing rings

I'll have to get back to you on that one. I know they're halogen though.

Glass

Yes I can get the same size.

This weekend I will post a picture at night from the drivers seat.

AIM...BKapp17 98 T-red SVT Steeda Gutted Pre-cats, no resonator Painted Dash Angel Eye Fogs Painted Chrome ring / headlights Looking for a t-red pre98 trunk lid
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Kappa2006:
$60 including shipping
$70 for the color changing rings

I'll have to get back to you on that one. I know they're halogen though.

Glass

Yes I can get the same size.

This weekend I will post a picture at night from the drivers seat.

Damn, thats service!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by SmoothSVT:
Those are pretty sweet looking. I would think they will cost more. I take it they don't come with bulbs? I'd like to keep mine anyways. You'll hear from me soon.

I see they do come with bulbs, but if I want to use my own, can I? AND will these plug into the factory 893 bulb harness or do they have to be wired all the way back to the factory switch? Depending on your answers, I'd go for the green.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
K
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Again I have to look into the bulb situation. I can have an answer for that by this weekend. As for the wiring, I cut the factory wiring harness off and soldered it directly to the fog lights. I basically reused the stock wiring. The only wiring you need to run is for the angel eyes. I suppose I could look for a wiring harness for the bulbs at auto zone and solder it on for you.

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by Kappa2006:
Again I have to look into the bulb situation. I can have an answer for that by this weekend. As for the wiring, I cut the factory wiring harness off and soldered it directly to the fog lights. I basically reused the stock wiring. The only wiring you need to run is for the angel eyes. I suppose I could look for a wiring harness for the bulbs at auto zone and solder it on for you.

Does that mean the bulbs only have tabs on them like old sealed beam headlights? What happens if they burn out or get broken? Does the whole deal (except for the brackets) have to be replaced? Thanks, I'll watch for your answer.
PS> If any soldering has to be done, I can take care of it.

WA 2 TUFF SVT 2000 Tropic Green SVT Born 1/28/2000-1975 out of 2150-only 207 made. Some new pics
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
could you send me some pics too, slolx50@aol.com

also i was just curious what brand and model light you were using. thanks.

Alex T. 98.5 Silver Frost CSVT #5510 05 Nissan Frontier Nismo 4x4 6 speed 85 Bronco II 6" lift 302 swap
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard