Ok everybody. This is it. Last call for people to meet up with the group for tomorrow morning going to the Portland CEG meet and auto show. Here is the deal. We will start meeting up at Southcenter Mall at 6:30 am. We will leave Southcenter around 6:45am. We will then be meeting up at the Supermall at 7:00am. We will leave there around 7:15am. If we know you are coming, we will try and wait a few extra mintues. I know i got Kman at Southcenter(David possible) and Llane at the Supermall. Those are the only ones in for sure. I will check tomorrow before i leave for the meet. Please post tonight if you will be joining us or give me a call on my cell. The number is 206-779-7809(please don't sell that). If there are any of you south of Auburn and want to join the group, let me know tonight. Like i said, last call. see you all there.

Jeremy Plank Black 2000 SVT Born on 12/14/1999 #926 of 2150 Tinted windows, CEG Decal b&m(shortly), Rear SVT BAdge Painted grilles,pre98 sail panels, Kenwood KDC-X859 MP3 deck Kenwood MP3 Changer, Infinity Basslink New Motegi FF5s Hyperblack