I scratched them off, as for the knob mine doesn't light up green, the pre98's did, not sure if the post97 due as my bulb eithr isn't there or burnt out. inside the big piece

You gotta remove the orange part, it can be very tricky, as there are ball bearings and a special way that the connectors connect. Its very fragil the insides of it that is. Not something the eas tempered, or newbie wants to do. For now just put black electrical tape on it. It took me about 6 hours to do that piece blue on my 95. It wasn't fun, it requires a 3mm led, and well, just isn't fun, its not just a simple, sodder here, sodder there, as there is no room, its like a hose nosel, if there is any shape difference besides it being the normal way, it makes it very hard to go back on. Well, with this, it just won't go back on, so you gotta melt a line, from the positive location to the Led, then sodder to the negative, hook it up, and see if it works. Its not fun at all. But, I will be covering it as my 99 will have it, unless I gotta go get a different switch from the junk yard that does. If you don't have the knob that pulls out, the green light is always on, but the ones that have fog lights, the knob pulled out for the fog lights, when the fog lights were turned on, the green light went out. Wierd, I don't know why, but it did.

Now here are some other pictures of the hvac, with the different bulbs, (stock, and the two different sets i did in the foot well tutoril.) The hed light control was only done with one bulb. which was a WLED from sbl.com.

here are the pictures.

Stock

194ledbulb

6 led bulb

sorr blurry pictures, was in a hurry, I will take better pictures later.

95 SES Sold 99 SE Sport Sold 99 SVT T-Red Tan Interior. K&N, Magnecors, 19' Theorys, And some audio stuff.