I guess i'll go ahead and post this here becasue this seems to be where the LED modders are looking.

But ya, i got the 74 incandescent replacement LEDs for the cluster yesterday. And well, ya i was kinda dissapointed. Let me just say first of all, i have full indiglos and they are very bright. I bought the red 74 LEDs from SBL to try and get my needles red, but well ya, they aren't exactly "superbright." In order to get even a little red on the needles you have to turn the guages all the way down, and when they are at full blast, you truly can't tell that they're there. So in conclusion, i would say the 74's from SBL aren't ideal for ppl with full indiglos.

At this point not sure what i'm gonna do; possible ideas:
-Keep the 74s in there and try to add more red leds in the housing or just make my own incandescent replacements
-Paint needles red; i'm shying away from this becasue i don't wanna remove the needles then have to deal with speedo calibration
-Paint the incandescents with red porcelain/glass paint or use those red bulb condoms

Not sure what i'm gonna do yet but i was kinda dissapointed.

1998 Mystique LS: -2.5 Duratec ATX -Vibrant White -------------------- =Pics= =Info=